Please be advised, the State has adopted legislation that has made it possible for the Township of Dennis to hold meetings via electronic means. While this scenario is not ideal, the Township believes it is necessary to ensure the health, safety, and welfare of our citizens. Therefore, we will be having video conference Environmental Commission meetings on the following dates and times in accordance with the law:
- Jan. 07, 2021 (Reorganization – 5:30 pm)
- Feb. 02, 2021 (Regular – 5:30 pm)
- Mar. 02, 2021 (Regular – 5:30 pm)
There are several options for the public to attend this meeting and interact if need be:
Option 1) Join the video conference and be able to see, hear, and participate during the meeting. This is how the Board Members will be participating in the meeting.
- Download the “Zoom Cloud Meeting” app on your phone or computer.
- Sign up for a free Zoom account.
- Log into the meeting at or before 5:30 pm using this link:
Meeting ID: 865 3163 4471
Option 2) Join the meeting over the telephone. You will be able to hear and speak during the meeting, but not see the video.
- Call (929) 205-6099 from any telephone:
- Enter the meeting ID: 865 3163 4471
- Enter the password: 981887
- It will ask you for a participant ID. You can enter a number of your choosing or just hit #.
We thank you for your understanding and patience as we navigate through these unprecedented times.